About Sandesh...

A proud citizen of India living in the city of Pune. A software engineer by profession with more than decade of software development experience, currently innovating at Vmware. An active social worker associated with one of the biggest NGOs in the world, the Art of Living. Thanks for visiting my blog, leave me a comment if you like what I scribble here!

Saturday, December 04, 2010

My first online survey :-)

Hello Everybody!

Just finished creating my own online survey...
It's about the AOL Tribals project...
As some of you know, this month I am going on a field trip to visit the tribal schools run by AOL in the inner jungles of Jharkhand state in India...
So thought of getting your opinion on this topic which will make my visit a more meaningful excursion!

Click here to take survey

Thanks and happy holidays in advance!
Best,
Sandy

No comments: