About Sandesh...

A proud citizen of India living in the city of Pune. A software engineer by profession with more than decade of software development experience, currently innovating at Vmware. An active social worker associated with one of the biggest NGOs in the world, the Art of Living. Thanks for visiting my blog, leave me a comment if you like what I scribble here!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Quick News Flash...

Happy Holi Friends...

0. Had the time of my life earlier this month at the World Cultural Festival in Delhi, India. Feeling fortunate to be part of an event of such an unprecedented magnitude. Look out this space for more on this biggest celebration on the planet so far...

1. Launched my tech blog at WordPress starting this year at https://networkingthoughts.wordpress.com/
Check out this page where I maintain the list of hot SDN/NFV and Cloud startups on my radar: https://networkingthoughts.wordpress.com/sandys-sdn-cloud-hot-startups-list/

2. Started executing on my personal technical skill set upgrade plan of the year. The top skills on my priority list at this moment are Python & GO programming languages and POX & OpenDaylight SDN controllers on top of KVM/OVS.

3. Preparation is in full swing for the upcoming Borathon on the theme of MultiCloud... Happy to get the VM instances up & running in AWS EC2, Google Cloud Platform, and Microsoft Azure. IBM Softlayer and VMware vCloud Air VMs are in the making at the moment.

What are the interesting things you are working on these days?

No comments: